Corporate Credit Analyst - Top European Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carr Lyons
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Our client, a leading bank in London, is looking to hire a Corporate Credit Analyst to focus on large cap Corporate names in the UK market.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The Credit Analyst will be responsible for conducting counterparty and credit analysis and for monitoring the exposure and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- Preparing the Annual Reviews, analysis of the lines/global Exposures and assessment of appropriate risk/return per facility, in order to highlight transactional risks.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Educated to Degree standard with a formal Credit qualification an advantage.
- Applicants must have experience in credit analysis from Commercial, Corporate and/or Investment Banking.
- Generalist corporate sector experience is required but no specialism needed.
- Good credit analysis and cash-flow modelling skills.