Corporate Credit Analyst
- £55,000 - £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 18
A unique opportunity has arisen with an exciting international bank within the City. They are looking for a Corporate Credit Analyst to join their credit risk team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of credit proposals and renewals for correspondent banks on a as needed basis and corporate/client facilities including credit cards, all for submission to Management Committee or Credit Committee in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Credit Analysis of Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss and other Management Accounts.
- Carry out credit checks and searches on all new lending propositions and at least annually at review date.
- Ensure current market valuations on any security or properties offered as security are obtained and assessed at each renewal but not less than annually.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, credit support and legal knowledge with associated risk assessment and research skills. It is vital that your balance sheet analysis is very strong. Experience with commodities is also an advantage.
The starting salary for this position will range £55,000 to £65,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.