· Work in partnerships with the Head of Corporate & Investment Banking Europe, Head of Operations & Risk, Corporate Banking, and the Senior Business Manager to help deliver and implement strategic and operational initiatives.
· Responsible for managing various projects for CIB Europe, which includes coordinating tasks with the CIB Europe team, as well as various global stakeholders, and projects coordinators.
· Carrying out monitoring and control initiatives in order to track the progress of various projects and initiatives.
· Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time, and implement any necessary changes throughout the process
· Design and develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress which may include the development of regular management information presentation and dashboards.
· Provide regular project reporting and updates to global project teams and management within CIB Europe on progress.
· Cultivate a broad internal network to exchange ideas focused on achieving project deliverables.
· Proven previous Corporate Banking or Credit Risk experience is preferred
· An ability to undertake analysis and make reasoned recommendations based upon available information;
· Experience of working on regulatory-related projects is beneficial;
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), experience with Power BI and Tableau is preferred but not required
· An ability to balance multiple, and sometimes competing or conflicting priorities of various departments and stakeholders, requiring a mature, diplomatic approach and well-developed negotiation and influencing skills;
· Ability to project manage medium and small scale changes;
· Highly organized, detail conscious, proactive, hardworking, and resilient
· Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
· Experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.