Corporate Advisory Boutique – Manager (TMT)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
Corporate Advisory Boutique based in Central London who service corporate clients within telecoms, media and/or technology sectors and/or private capital clients are in search of a Manager level candidate to help with the end to end sales cycle, pre-deal due diligence (commercial, operational, financial &/or tax), post-merger integration and performance improvement.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will participate in project teams, working with clients on the execution of various engagements and assist with ongoing business development activity.
- Market analysis
- Company financial analysis
- Performing Operational, Commercial and Financial Due Diligence
- Presentation and report writing
- Financial/operational Excel modelling
- Participation in client/internal meetings
- Strategy formulation
- New business development
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2.1 in your undergraduate degree or equivalent achieved in a numerate subject.
- ACA Qualification highly desired.
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly numerate with the ability to absorb and interpret high levels of information
- Transaction Services experience ideal.
- Corporate finance experience ideal with demonstrable experience in and/or a vested interest and passion in the TMT space.
- Strong analysis (Excel) and report writing skills (PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and confident working with several demanding stakeholders
- Professional and proactive approach to work.