We are currently looking for a Corporate Actions specialist to join one of our longest standing clients. The company is a medium sized Asset Manager who have an excellent 20+ year track record and are undergoing a period of expansion. The Middle Office team they are hiring into has a global presence reaching Singapore and New York, however this will be in their London HQ. They are looking for an experienced, personable individual to hit the ground running but develop in the company over the long term.
We have worked with this client for more than 7 years and have always had an excellent rapport with the company and the people we have helped secure a job here. They present a fantastic work life balance and working environment and have a great track record of employee retention and internal movements. The average tenure of employees would be around 6 years.
The base salary will be in the £45k - £55k range and the benefits package is industry leading.
- Monitor, process and input voluntary Corporate Action events and Proxy Votes in line with agreed processes.
- Monitor trade flow to confirm that all transaction bookings, cancellations and amendments are successfully processed and necessary instructions are sent to the relevant counterparties and custodians.
- Ensure prompt resolution of breaks and failing trades, liaising with necessary internal and external groups as required.
- In depth knowledge of Corporate Action processing, particularly voluntary events spanning multiple funds/custodians
- Flexibility and experience in managing high urgency tasks and adjusting to shifting priorities.
- Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.