Corporate Accountant - Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kennedy Pearce
- 05 Nov 17 2017-11-05
This Leading Private Equity Firm is looking to recruit a fully qualified accountant for a varied role in their finance function.
This Global Private Equity Firm is in a period of growth, securing market share and diversifying into other verticals. As such their back office function including Finance is growing accordingly.
A position of Corporate Accountant has arisen, which reporting into the Financial Controller will provide the incumbent with an extremely varied and important role.
The duties will include but not be restricted to:
• Daily management of the UK advisor entities (LLPs and limited companies, including three FCA regulated entities)
• Review and preparation of payment runs, distributions to members, expense claims and invoice processing
• Management fee calculations in accordance with transfer pricing model
• Assistance with VAT returns, P11D/PSA calculations, tax computations and FCA reporting
• Dealing with intragroup recharges and recharges to portfolio entities
• Preparation of quarterly accounts
• Preparation of audited annual financial statements
• Liaise with auditors, lawyers and tax advisors
• Liaise closely with members of other team in the company
• Implementing improvements in the financial reporting process including the migration onto a new general ledger software
• Ad hoc queries
As the ideal candidate you will be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified with a good track record in a broad accounting role. You will be prepared to take on a variety of responsibilities and be used to hitting deadlines. You will have excellent communication and systems skills.