- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kennedy Pearce
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Private Equity London - West End Qualified or QBE Progression up to £55,000
Private Equity Firm based in the West End are seeking a Corporate Accountant for a varied role with responsibility. You will be a Qualified (or QBE) Accountant. The business is growing and offers this as a very rounded position with end to end accounting tasks and progression.
You will be accountable for numerous tasks across finance including management and financial accounts,payment runs and invoicing.
- Preparation of Quarterly Accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- Monthly period end close process including preparation of regular month end journals and reconciliations
- Monitoring cash-flow
- Provide assistance with quarterly regulatory reporting
- Provide assistance in the forecasting and planning process, including
- Liaising with auditors at year end
- Ad hoc analysis
- Payments runs, invoicing and VAT
- Systems - improvements to the general ledger system
- Process improvements and creating efficiency
- Set up of finance processes
This position can offer progression and they are looking for someone who is keen to learn.
Our client will consider applicants from any industry sector including practice as long as you can demonstrate a range of experience and good level of Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups). You must be willing to work in a smaller finance team. Initiative and being proactive will be key.