- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
Our client are an investment management firm with £30 billion assets under management. They provide public and private markets investor strategies and engagement services to institutional/wholesale investors. They are looking for a corporate accountant who will report into the Finance Manager. You will manage a range of accounting and operational responsibilities for a number of entities falling under the corporate umbrella. Additionally you will also offer oversight, management, and review of the assistant corporate accountant.
The tasks range from statutory reporting, regulatory reporting, management accounting, audit and tax compliance to performance computation and systems and processes improvements.
Specific duties include:
• Financial management of the corporate entities including UK corporate, LLPs, LPs and international entities (Singapore, US and Guernsey), and including outsourced entities;
• Assist with planning and preparation/review of year-end statutory accounts and audit;
• Review and oversight of work undertaken by accounts assistant
• Preparation of regulatory reporting to international governing bodies (FCA, MAS, SEC and GFSC);
• Adhere to governance and financial control processes including review and update of finance policies and procedures;
• Planning and preparation for the year-end tax process (Singapore, UK, US and Guernsey);
• Assist with long-term incentive schemes (carried interest) for the entities;
• Maintain current and relevant systems including continuous improvement of processes and systems.