Corporate/Leveraged Finance Analyst - Fund Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Independent Search & Selection
- 18 Oct 18
Well established, innovative fund manager with an impressive track record requires an exceptional Leveraged/Corporate debt analyst who has the capability and desire to develop into a fund manager over time.
Key current responsibilities:
In depth analysis of European and US High Yield/Crossover Corporate Bonds
Recommending investment opportunities to the Fixed Income Portfolio Manager.
The succesful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years in depth corporate credit analysis experience ideally from a leveraged finance environment. (Buy or sell-side).
- A broad corporate background with knowledge of cross over and high yield credit. (European and US names ideal).
- Use of credit trading strategies, including captital structure and using derivatives as a hedging tool.
- Well developed modelling capability and use of spreadsheets.
This is a commercial, team orientated role which requires a candidate that is results focused but positively enjoys working part of a broader team.
This role is expected to transistion into a Fund Manager for the right candidate.
We welcome hearing from returners to the market with the requisite skill set.