We have a longstanding relationship with a FinTech client who is a market leader in their space and we have placed 75% of their team. Client looking to hire talented a Core Java Developer to join their elite, flat structured team of 8. You will be joining a highly collaborative, collegiate environment working alongside likeminded passionate developers. The client is employee-owned so there is no external pressures, lots of freedom to work how they want and have a grown up culture, managing their own work practices with tangible career progression into partnership.
You will be working on a variety of exciting and challenging projects including real-time equity trading incorporating FIX order, electronic market making across global instruments, internal data analysis tools covering areas such as trading as well as business workflow management for research, compliance.
- In-depth development experience using Core Java 8 server-side environment.
- Exposure and participation in high performance distributed and multi-threaded systems.
- Solid understanding of interfaces between and separation of interconnected modules/systems.
- Use of automated, unit and functional testing.
- Track record of delivering high quality code and solutions to complex problems.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Strong academics with minimum 2.1 Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject.
- SQL databases and queries (Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase).
- C# GUI development would be a huge plus.
- Python scripting / simple programming with use of SciPy and / or Django.
- KDB querying and management / maintenance.
If you are interested, then please apply now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours. The client does not offer sponsorship.