Core C++ Developer - London
Fantastic opportunity for expert C++ programmers who love the challenge of getting into the very detail of code, understanding how it works and finding ways to improve it. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, but also exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
Joining a small, highly productive and fast-paced team, you'll be working on critical software in a real-time environment. You'll do machine learning over huge data sets in a massive compute cluster, honing and sharing your knowledge of C++, OS internals, CPU architecture and networking hardware and protocols with colleagues.
A community of self-starters from multiple tech backgrounds - maths, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering - they have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Requirements
- Outstanding C++ programming skills, including a deep knowledge of the language
- Strong experience with UNIX operating systems
- Skilled communicator; comfortable describing software designs at all technical knowledge levels
- Self-starter, you are happy both working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton