Coordinator - German Language Skills
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MFS Investment Management
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Work with and provide support, communication, and coordination to the Non-US Retail Sales & Relationship Management for assigned teams. Develop a thorough understanding of the products and vehicles at MFS to effectively assist in retail sales and relationship management efforts. Enhance client relationships by providing outstanding service. Manage multiple projects simultaneously taking initiative to think through the assignment and independently take action to move work forward.
1. Act as a primary resource in coordinating all details, logistics, and materials relative to client meetings and due diligence visits. Liaise with the Marketing and Event Management Teams to ensure successful delivery of meetings and events in a timely manner. Interact directly with clients and external vendors or service providers when appropriate. Coordinate follow- through on all problem resolution and information requests associated with the meetings.
2. Create, produce and distribute accurate, compliant, customized marketing presentations and for the full spectrum of MFS products. Identify and correct data inconsistencies and recommend process improvements to increase efficiencies and improve overall service.
3. Works with Speaker Coordinator to obtain investment speakers for sales meetings. Initiate and follow-through on problem resolution and information requests.
4. Act as primary liaison/contact globally for service support activities including internal data requests, competitive information, sales and service materials, product information, and marketing materials.
5. Assist in preparation for client meetings including providing a status of relationship and update on completed ongoing matters and finalize materials. May participate in meetings at MFS or at external sites as appropriate.
6. Utilize CRM database as central resource to maintain and proactively track all appropriate upcoming meetings, calls, contacts, and activities within assigned coverage. Maintain accurate metrics/statistics around meetings identifying main trends and elevate any issues encountered regularly; Generate regular and custom reports as requested.
7. Develop, communicate and implement workflow procedures relative to meeting, mailings and other relationship management functions. Communicate issues or trends relative to workflow, operational, or compliance issues that arise in course of job responsibilities.
8. Utilize understanding of relevant non-cash guidelines to act as liaison for the team regarding entertainment events; works to ensure compliance.
9. Provide sales prospecting support using various sources as appropriate. Assist with finals preparation, including competitive analysis and distribution of sales materials and presentations.
10. Assist in tracking and monitoring the department's budget. Process invoices and approvals for meetings and events through the MFS systems as appropriate.
11. Assist other teams within the department and perform additional duties as requested by manager.
12. Fluency in an additional European Language Required - German