- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Mar 19
AURELIUS is a publicly-listed Special Situation private equity firm, with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm and Madrid. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational potential across Western Europe. AURELIUS is an investor for complex deals including turnarounds and the acquisition of profitable underperformers or business portfolios from corporates, owner managers, entrepreneurs, private equity investors, banks & funds.
Our current portfolio comprises 22 businesses across the following sectors: industrials, chemicals, business services, consumer, food & beverages and TMT. We look to improve the performance of our portfolio businesses by providing management capabilities and the necessary financial resources for investment.
For our London office we are looking for a
- Investment controlling on Group level (budget, forecasts, analyses, reporting)
- Close collaboration with selected portfolio companies within the AURELIUS Group
- Participation in analyses and optimisation of controlling in AURELIUS’ operational subsidiary groups and -companies
- In collaboration with the group consolidation division, participation in the compilation of weekly and monthly reports to the board and supervisory board of AURELIUS (on group and portfolio company level)
- Point of contact within the Group for controlling matters
- University degree in Business/Economics with focus on controlling/finance or similar education/working experience
- Min.3-5 yrs. working experience in corporate controlling, business consulting or an investment company
- Excellent and result-oriented communication skills and independent working style
- Conceptual/analytical thinking, flexibility, resilience and strong team work in an international environment
- Regular business travel required
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
Please apply online including all relevant application documents, your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
For more information visit our website at: www.aureliusinvest.co.uk