A well known, international Investment Bank, are looking for someone to take the lead on their control room & SMCR registrations piece within compliance. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven experience in these areas to take on a leadership role and mould the department in their own image.
In this role your responsibilities will include;
- Setting the strategy, direction, and leadership for the European Control Room
- Updating the Control Room processes and policies to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Approval, logging and rejection of PA Dealing requests
- Ensure the control room is fit for purpose in regards to the identification of conflicts
- Create and maintain a robust SMCR framework
- Liaise directly with the FCA and PRA on all SMCR issues.
- Registering and de-registering all of the firm's senior managers and Non-Executive Directors
- Providing advice and training on all SMCR related issues
- Management of one full time member of staff
We are looking for someone with the following experience;
- Proven control room experience, preferably 5+ years.
- Up to date SMCR knowledge
- Proven track record in building relationships across multiple functions (Legal, HR, Finance etc)