The role will be responsible for setting the strategy and direction for the European Control Room, in line with wider business vision.
You will be responsible for:
- Devising, updating and implementing Control Room processes, policies and procedures, ensuring consistency with relevant laws and regulations
- Providing senior advice to the Investment Banking and Corporate Banking teams on managing European & UK regulatory risks and implementing robust controls
- Owning the Gifts & Entertainment requests, ensuring compliance with European legislation and UK regulatory requirements
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years control room experience within an Investment Bank.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and can stand by those decision when challenged
- Solid understanding of regulatory risks and exposure to the EU regulatory environment
- Exposure to the Senior Managers regime and registrations involved in the process