Contract Analyst - Business Process Outsourcing - Service Mgmt
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP34000 - GBP36000 per annum + Benefits + Package
- Job Type: Full time
My client, a recognised pensions provider are looking for a Contracts Analyst to join the Scheme Admin Contracts function is part of the Change Programmes and Service Management Directorate.
- The Invoicing and Contract Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Contract Manager in the day-to day management of a large outsourced contract
- Provide assistance in ensuring that all contractual obligations are appropriately delivered and mapped to relevant owners as required by the contract.
- Provide assistance in the processes for contract variations, change requests and other contractual documents, including negotiation of commercial terms.
- Manage payment of all appropriate invoices in a timely manner.
- Act as a point of contact for contractual enquiries and issues.
Experience and technical skills
The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Experience of supporting significant business process outsourcing (BPO) commercial agreements in either the public or private sector.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on delivery against contractual requirements.
- Experience of supporting the invoice payment process and maintaining accurate and up to date records and logs
- Experience of drafting appropriate contractual documentation.
Personal attributes required
The role will require someone with the following personal attributes:
- Developing influencing skills with senior management, colleagues, team members and external suppliers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Confident communication skills to share complex propositions and issues across organisation.
- Project management and planning skills, with keen eye to detail.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Professional and client focused approach to engagement with internal clients and customers.
- Personal integrity.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.