Our Client is a London Based Asset Manager who are looking to add a new Investment Content writer to their Marketing team. The Content Writer will assist in the production of written and new media content on a broad range of topics in a manner consistent with company brand and market positioning. The writer will be expected to develop a strong grasp of and clearly articulate investment strategies, research, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, investment commentaries, thought leadership, sales aids, email, social media and web content, blogs, video content and product profiles.
- Work with product specialists and fund managers to ensure investment commentaries accurately reflect the strategy and market activity and encompass market outlooks
- Write and deliver regular and ad hoc investment communications of a sales-oriented, educational, and technical nature, with sensitivity to strategy-specific or market developments.
- Help ensure the consistency and integrity of marketing messaging.
- Help to identify marketing communications opportunities and new mediums of delivery
- Tailor messaging to the intended audience.
- Support digital efforts by developing digital content, video stories, social media content, blogs and web copy.
- Generate high quality written deliverables in response to fast-paced market developments.
- Update existing materials, including rewrites of sales aids and marketing messages
- Help coordinate with marketing and sales to identify market needs.
- 1-5 years professional writing experience, asset management experience
- Excellent writing skills, with proof of success
- Good interpersonal skills; desire and ability to work in a small-team setting
- Ability to independently manage a full workload and respond to shifting priorities
- Great attention to detail