Content Specialist, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, based in the West End, is seeking a Content Specialist that will be responsible for maintaining the core marketing materials as well as coordinate production of new content that is needed by Product, Marketing and Coverage teams.
Requirements and responsibilities -
- Maintain the core marketing materials and ensure that standardised materials are up-to-date and readily available for other internal teams.
- Correlate, schedule and oversee the production of presentations.
- Set up, manage and regularly review a Powerpoint slide library to ensure that product content is readily available.
- Add to the production of new content across email, presentations and social media.
- Excellent Powerpoint as well as Excel skills - and integrating Excel data into Powerpoint.
- Strong visual sense.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written English.
- University degree or another relevant degree highly preferred.