Content Production Executive - FTC
Content Production Executive
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
Duration of contract: 15 months
As a Barclays Content Production Executive
working in the London Production Team, you'll be updating a range of websites, including Barclays.co.uk, the Barclays app and Barclays online banking. Working as part of a small team, you'll be assigned Demand Requests to update or create digital content and will check for relevant approvals before pages are published. Part of the wider Barclays UK Production team maintains the Barclays.co.uk sites, you'll work together with our Glasgow colleagues to make sure that the Barclays digital estate is updated accurately and in a timely fashion. What will you be doing?
• Using Content Management Systems to update websites
• Collecting the relevant approvals in order for the updates to go live
• Supporting Marketing and Digital Product teams across Barclays
• Making sure that digital best practice is followed with regards to SEO and accessibility
• Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies What we're looking for:
• An understanding of HTML and Content Management Systems
• Experience of working with a change request or demand system
• A focus on what is best for the online customer Skills that will help you in the role:
• A great attention to detail
• The ability to work as a part of a team
• Enthusiasm for learning about websites Where will you be working?
At 1 Churchill Place you'll have a fantastic view with floor to ceiling windows. Based in modern facilities, you'll access to a self-service coffee area, break-out pods and comfy sofas, all with a professional yet comfortable feel
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details. Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it. Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants