Content Marketing Senior Associate
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.76 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,600 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: POSITION DESCRIPTION
The firm is seeking a Content Marketing Senior Associate to join the Content Marketing team, responsible for developing high quality, highly effective content and marketing programs that support PIMCO's broad range of strategies and services. The Content Marketing Senior Associate will help with development and implementation of investment content and marketing programs that support PIMCO's global businesses. The position is located in PIMCO's Baker Street office. It will be part of the Global Marketing function.
The candidate will contribute to the development and production of content that:
• PIMCO's clients and prospects want to read, engage with, and share with their own networks
• Positively influences the perception of PIMCO's investment process and firm overall in the minds of clients, in the context of product-specific communications
• Supports, enables, and facilitates the sale of PIMCO's products to prospects, and retention of PIMCO's products among clients
• Benefits from partnership with Product Strategy Group (PSG) to develop the best possible expression of our thought leadership and investment views
• Benefits from partnership with client-facing teams to produce content that will resonate best with clients
• Is developed with EMEA-specific client nuances in mind RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide day-to-day execution and project management for priority marketing campaigns supporting a variety of investment solutions and vehicles.
• Interface with global colleagues across channels, including stakeholders in product management, client management, compliance, technology and all marketing departments (brand, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging and content).
• Manage the development and production of marketing materials across a fully integrated communications platform.
• Promote marketing materials and thought leadership papers, internally and externally.
• Update, maintain and improve webpages.
• Focus on quality control and quality process implementation.
• Prepare marketing metrics reports using Google Analytics and other data sources and work with internal strategic initiatives group and digital marketing team to develop campaign reporting dashboards.
• Coordinate closely with the global marketing function and resources to ensure strict adherence to PIMCO's brand standards and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels.
• Keep abreast of industry and competitor best practice and make recommendations.
• Contribute and execute PIMCO EMEA's content marketing strategy in alignment with global priorities and EMEA business objectives .
• Develop high quality, highly effective and targeted content and campaigns (blog posts, case studies, emails, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, event sessions, presentations, social media etc.) to support PIMCO's broad range of strategies and services.
• Partner with Portfolio Management and Product Strategy teams to create, edit and distribute thought leadership and blogs relevant to the EMEA client base.
• Execute and deliver measurable business results for firm initiatives. Position Requirements: POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Ideal candidates should have 2-4 years of experience in financial services, asset management, investment banking or accounting, preferably on a client-facing or marketing team.
• Exceptional organizational and program management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of ongoing initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned responsibilities through commitment to quality, attention to detail, and use of effective interpersonal and communication skills, including managing cross-functional teams effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
• Inquisitive self-starter, ability to flourish within the firm's demanding, fast-paced, and highly focused environment with shifts in priorities as business needs dictate.
• Strong ability to acknowledge and adapt to diverse styles, cultures and languages
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as the Adobe platform.
• Familiarity with basic technology applications and content management systems (including Microsoft Sharepoint and Google Analytics) is preferred. EDUCATION
• A university degree with a focus on business, marketing, economics or finance related field.
• A strong background and/or interest in fixed income and economics is important, with a desire to learn about PIMCO products. Salary:
is competitive. Application closing date
: 5/31/2019 PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com Benefits:
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office