Content Marketing Manager - Financial Services
Fantastic opportunity for Marketing Executives to step up into a senior role.
My client, a boutique financial services firm offering products to retail and intermediary customers, are actively looking to speak to professional content writers or marketing communications managers regarding a 13 month Fixed Term Contract within their team.
Based in the heart of the City, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career in financial services content writing. Content Marketing Manager's key responsibilities:
Content Marketing Manager's ideal background and experience:
- Editing and revising existing content - maintaining content library and update content with latest statistics
- Content production - creation and maintenance of engaging content for sales aides, educational materials, brochures and editorials.
- Press Management - managing PR agency and working with them to create accessible press releases for their target audience
- Email Marketing - create content for IFAs on product launches, product development sales information, webinars and events and send out using Mailchimp or Pardot.
- Multi-media content production - working with internal stakeholders to produce scrips for webinars and videos and content for blogs.
- Manage Presentations decks - develop and maintain creative slide deck for client presentations, including quarterly updating of data from reports and research
- Ad hoc marketing projects - as part of small team
- Demonstrable content or copywriting experience, in house or in agency, ideally writing for an intermediary or retail audience
- Background in financial services or professional services either in marketing communications, content writing or PR
- Understanding of content writing within FCA regulatory restrictions
- Skilled writer and communicator, able explain complex concepts in a simple and straightforward way
- Able to be proactive, take initiative, drive for improvement and thrive both independently and as part of a team
£35,000-42,000 dependent on experience + company benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.