Contact Centre Delivery Lead - 15 Months FTC
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
M&G is embarking on a project to transform its contact centres away from a number of different voice applications onto a single enterprise Cloud Based Contact Centre (CCaaS) platform. The programme will therefore consolidate and transition services off the existing platforms onto a single solution within the next 15 months for three different business units. We require a senior delivery lead and a technologist to support.
Working within an agile environment the candidate will be responsible for promoting engineering best practices across the team, be accountable for the design, solution, user experience and quality of technical delivery.
Be accountable for driving the technical solutions, provide technical and delivery leadership and follows governance processes and implements aligned to requirements.
They will be responsible for owning technical risks / issues and plan mitigation actions. Identifying and implementing against agreed plans.
Extensive knowledge and experience in cloud based contact center experience (CCaas). Experience with Avaya Aura, Salesforce and CRM integrations more generally.
Extensive knowledge of contact center technical solutions and implementation history
Recruiter: Frazer Wilson
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things