Consumer Equity Research Analyst - Tier One Asset Management Firm
- £60,000 to £75,000 base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
One of the top asset management firms are looking to recruit an Analyst to cover consumer stocks
We are now working with a leading asset management firm, who are looking to recruit a Consumer Equity Research Analyst into their team.
The focus of the role will to undertake detailed investment analysis of investments in consumer stocks. You will then present those investment ideas to the Fund Managers who can invest in your sector. It's a brilliant role.
Day to day, you will work on
- Carrying out detailed analysis of companies
- Financial modelling to assess potential company earnings and cash flow
- Evaluation of corporate financial statement outputs to assess the worth of the company using multiple techniques such as discounted cash flow analysis, price-to-earnings ratio and price-to-cash flow ratios.
- Participate in conference calls to review companies' interim results and quickly assimilates the information to assist the Analysts in their investment decisions.
- Attends company investor days, investment conferences, and field trips, and reports key findings.
- Handle various projects such as supply chain analysis, proprietary surveys, managing stock valuation lists for possible buys/sells, and quantitative screening of companies which in turn provides information to Analysts that help make them more effective buy/sell decisions.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Equity Research Analysts from but side firms
- Equity Research Analysts from sell side firms
- Investment bankers from the top investment banks or advisors
- Consumer experience is not needed
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate an interest in investing at some stage in the past. It is important that this is demonstrated on your cv.