Consumer Banking Technology - Trust and Tech Risk - Application Security Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 Feb 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Digital Finance Trust and Technology Risk - Application Security Specialist will be an individual contributor responsible for securing the applications (Web/API/Mobile) managed by Marcus
• The position is hands-on and requires close collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, Program Management, and Dev Ops teams
• The Application Security Specialist will act as a security advisor to architects, developers, analysts and others to ensure we embed security into the platform
• Drive adoption of embedded application security controls as part of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile methodology, including automated tools
• Review requirements/architecture to ensure security and privacy by design
• Secure Code Reviews and Penetration Testing
• Assist in implementation of security related product features like authentication, cryptography, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3-7 years' experience in application security or related fields and risk analysis techniques
• Expert knowledge of application security best practices including OWASP and CWE
• Security testing methodologies, tools and techniques - understanding of common application security vulnerabilities and controls to remediate
• Hands-on experience with web application Penetration Testing
• Proficient communication skills and an effective team player
• Experience working in Agile development and scrum teams
• Hands-on-experience with cloud security/designing secure systems on AWS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.