Consulting - Vice President -
Consulting - Vice President - - LIF004438
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Partner, CGRLH (Consumer Goods, Retail & Life Sciences)
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do-on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Responsibilities
- Responsible for Portfolio & Growth ranging from $30M+
- Partner with Enterprise BD / Practice teams for consulting opportunities
- Responsibility of direct client interface developing consulting practice in various domains
e.g. Global Business Services, digital transformation, IT optimization, Trade promotion management, Finance (R2R, O2C, P2P optimization) etc.
What are the key initiatives and challenges facing this role in the next six months to three years?
- Mentoring Portfolio Leaders & teams working on process improvements (six sigma, lean) at client site.
- Responsible for the end -to-end client engagement driving growth & numbers
- Responsible for working with our clients to deliver Projects, Programs and drive revenue by mining the existing relationships
- This role will be client facing and responsible for consultative selling.
- Drive growth and profitability for business process consulting practice within a specified vertical
- Identify new product opportunities with in service line based on the market needs & trends and design and deliver collaterals for the same
- Build enhanced collaterals by capturing Genpact experience & industry POV.
- Build collateral(s) and though leadership to enhance higher % of strategic engagements
- Refine "Go to Market Strategy" for existing service line
- Use industry connects and current Genpact channels to meet key partners, identify client's needs, help build compelling value prop, front end client discussion, negotiate and close new business
- Work closely with practice organization & Vertical teams on vertical priorities and help improve deal inflow and conversion
- Help mine & revitalize the current large engagements with a new perspective & outside in view
- Support the development of delivery capability, solution development and talent
Essential / Desirable Competencies
- Build consulting and digital practice in Genpact across a number of specified verticals
- Drive communication with global Business Development teams
- Drive revenue from existing relationships
- Ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal partners
- Ability to find beneficial solutions for customers
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Business/results oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Commercial Savvy - Mature contract negotiation, Builds win-win solutions, Sells
- Marketing & Communication - Consultative Selling, External Focus, Markets our Skills / Technology / Tools, Client Management Specific competences (Preferred) Should be well-connected in the market, to be able to bring in new leads for business
- Post graduate / graduate in business administration
- Project management qualification - PMP, Prince 2, and Lean Six Sigma. Green Belt / Black Belt
- Entrepreneurship experience in any such areas can also be a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Front-line consulting experience either as part of a reputed consulting firm (e.g. Big 4, or niche firms) in digital/procurement/finance transformation.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 14, 2020, 2:39:46 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time