Consultant, Human Capital, Private Sector - Organisation Design, London
Youropportunity Tobe part of a team who build and implement organisational strategies to helpmanage the disruption happening in the workplace.
The organisation design teamat Deloitte works with businesses, ranging from FTSE 10 to Not for Profit, tohelp them manage and embrace the deep disruptions happening to work, workers,and the workforce and their consequent impact on employers.
Intensifying economic,social, and political issues are challenging organisations strategies. Facedwith the relentless acceleration of artificial intelligence (AI), cognitivetechnologies, and automation, organisations are realising they need to reinventtheir ability to learn.
It would be your role tohelp organisations address the challenges they face today whilst also lookingahead to help them prepare for the changes which will happen tomorrow. HumanCapital
Join the world's leading HR and peopletransformation business and help create the Future of Work for majorcorporations. You'll develop trusted relationships with senior businessstakeholders. As part of a practice thatbrings research and analytics expertise together with deep industry knowledge,you'll develop change programmes that are not only innovative, but deliver themost positive impact for all.
We encourage consideration of flexible waysof working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the bestoutcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest toyou with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Yourrole
As an Organisation DesignConsultant you will support the planning, scoping and delivery of majorOrganisation Design projects, working in multi-disciplinary teams. You willwork with senior leadership teams to support the delivery of solutions tocomplex and challenging workforce issues.
Yourwork, your choice
- Carrying out research, data collection andconduct analysis to help determine client needs and provide recommendations
- Contributing to development of work plans andbeing an integral team member for specific components of engagements
- Applying rigorous logic and data analysis toensure all deliverables are of a high quality
- Working with seniorleadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Helping organisations to navigateorganisational change, through planning the implementation of new structures
- Identifying, quantifying and supportingdelivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design
- Working effectivelyin diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognisedfor their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add,not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working,both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and ourclients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that worksbest for you.
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provideslots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
Our team members work avariety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you andwe'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
Your service line: Consulting
- Experience of working on Organisation Design projects (in line with the responsibilities detailed above) in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, and fast-paced project environments
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Fluency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to look at the bigger picture as well as have a keen eye for detail
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 166140