Consultant Database Analyst, 6 Month Contract, Asset Management - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
Our client is a leading global asset manager (c.£300bil AUM) who support both individual and institutional investors across a range of products encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. They are seeking a junior Consultant Database analyst to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular updates of the databases with key strategy information
- Updating and maintaining database entries.
- Review content of the databases to ensure the information populated is technically accurate and up to date
- Provide data checking for database entries
- Ensure appropriate and clear language is used in accordance with the firms literature principles, for product documentation and disclosures
- Ensure as far as possible that disclosures, i.e. investment objectives and policies, and respective risk disclosures are reflected consistently within product documentation and across like products (where jurisdictional regulations permit)
- Interact with Investment Professionals, the Internal Consultant Relations teams and other key departments such as: Compliance, Risk, Performance and Finance.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Computer literate (Intermediate Excel skills)
- Proven numerical ability and writing skills
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Coping with high pressure and deadline driven environments
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail