A Conflicts Manager, Central Compliance Role at a leading Investment Bank. This is a senior Associate Director level, looking for a candidate with significant conflict management experience as well as Private side (IBD) exposure.
- Daily management of UK and associated regions’ conflicts management function across multiple Business lines, including implementation of transaction-specific “information boxes”, internal cleansings and wall-crossings, internal cross-Business chaperoning (as required) and maintaining the Conflicts Register.
- Liaison with Compliance Business Advisory leads on deal-specific conflicts reviews
- Contribution to compliance training programme, including on the Market Abuse Regulation and regulatory conflicts management rules, and compliance inductions to the Business
- Co-ordinate with Compliance colleagues globally to disseminate good practice and encourage consistency of approach between regions
- Participate in other projects to enhance and further develop existing compliance processes