Confirmations Analyst - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Circa £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
We are looking to recruit a Commodity Confirmations Analyst for our client, a global Commodity Trading House based in London on a 1 year fixed term contract to cover a maternity.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position:
- 3+ years’ experience in derivatives confirmations with exposure to Oil derivatives, European Power & Gas market or Metals
- Previous experience of using Risk Software such as OpenLink
- Strong derivatives product knowledge
- Proven experience of drafting confirmations from scratch
- Excellent numerical skills
- Salary for this position is circa £40,000
If you wish to apply or hear more about this position, please send your CV to Marlin Selection now.