Confirmation Drafting Analyst
- £270 - £300 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment bank, on an initial 6 month contract basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience of drafting confirmations across a range of asset classes, including OTC derivatives.
- Draft OTC derivative trade confirmations (in commodity, equity, credit or foreign exchange derivatives).
- Demonstrate technical acumen and accuracy ensuring confirmations utilise the appropriate ISDA Definitions, and MCAs.
- Mitigate risk through maintaining accuracy and consistency around termsheets, risk bookings and confirmations.
- Proactively partner with internal groups (sales, trading, compliance) to execute confirmations.
- Design and initiate process improvements with thorough understanding of template architecture.
- Partner with the Legal Department to agree upon appropriate templates for new structures.
- Take responsibility for maintaining timeliness in accordance with market standards and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 18 months confirmations drafting experience.
- Understanding of derivative products and simple derivative payoffs.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective problem solver.
- Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place and procedures are followed.
- Has personal impact and experience to negotiate effectively with other internal groups, including sales/trading/structuring teams.
- Ability to meet multitask across competing demands.