Conference Center Support - Client Services - ETO
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 Feb 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm's voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm's robust product groups.
The Conference Center Team Member will be responsible for providing world class technical support to our global user community. The team works in a fast-paced setting, providing 24x7 support for all regions and business units within the firm. The individual will be required to provide customer service to our internal user community, utilizing their technical and service oriented skills.
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOU POTENTIAL
- Work as part of a team providing support to global business units and the technology community
- Provide phone support for troubleshooting basic multimedia related issues on the bridge and room end infrastructure
- Assist internal clients with audio video, teleconferencing and room reservations
- Help users by resolving complex multimedia related issues
- Provide triage support for all hardware and peripherals related to the Multimedia environment
- Timely entry, updating, and closure of all tickets and issues
- Adhere to established service levels, quality standards, and best practices
- Documentation collaboration with the global technology community
- Ability to train end users via the phone, in real time when necessary
- Identification of reoccurring issues which may require root cause analysis
- Knowledge of bridge operations and an exposure into a VC room end infra architecture is required
- Hands on experience on HD video bridges
- Understanding of various video protocols
- Exposure on TMS, Polycom VSX series, AMX Panels, CISCO TP, CTMS, TPS, MXE
- Video call execution and troubleshooting
- Exposure on Audio bridges and Voice technologies
- Basic networking and Firewall knowledge
- CTS certification is desirable
- Exposure to MS Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical proficiency on Multimedia technologies
- Some technical background across infrastructure technologies, e.g. network , voice etc
- Must be able to efficiently document process and procedures
- Teamwork - This position involves not only working well with others within one team but with many resolution groups globally
- Ability to work independently, analyze problems, and make decisions with minimal management
- Proactively involve key technology infrastructure teams when necessary
- Ability to anticipate potential obstacles and develop contingency plans to overcome them
- Awareness of new and existing technologies, architectures, and best practice
- Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously in high pressure environment where change is commonplace.
- The ability to work within an open, consensus based organization
- Individual must be able to handle multiple interrupts and be able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to diligently follow standards and best practices
- Adhere to the firm's basic business principles
- Shift work flexibility
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.