• Manage the provision of independent conduct risk advice and guidance to the department
• Deliver effective 2nd line challenge to their approach to managing their risks
• Ensure that the conduct risk framework, policies and processes are embedded
Skills/ Experience Required
• Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of the FCA rules and practical application.
• Awareness of the industry/ financial services products in the retirement market place.
• Knowledge of the principles of operational risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks.
• Extensive experience in financial services, preferably retirement sector.
• Experience of wholesale investment products and retail mortgages an advantage.
• Experience interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios and helping to devise compliant, commercially acceptable solutions.