MiFID II, EU BMR, SMCR, OR MAR - Wholesale Conduct Risk - x6
Location: London - Remote
- To support technical client projects and internal product development, which revolves around risk and regulatory issues within complex trading and wholesale businesses.
- Supporting the development of trading and wholesale, whilst conducting topics for Banking clients. Dependent on interests, skill sets and commercial considerations within the topics of Market Abuse, Benchmarks and Risk-Free rates, FX Conduct, Standards in wholesale markets and electronic trading.
- Supporting the deliver of our consulting projects.
- Advising clients on the benefits and impact of regulations, current industry practices and advancements relating to trading businesses.
- Keeping in touch of the latest trends and any new relevant regulations, leveraging off international SME support.
- Required to apply skills to a broad range of banking risk issues supporting related areas and client challenges.
- Strong understanding of activities which wholesale banks undertake (eg Trading, Sales, Treasury)
- Understanding of financial products (cash and derivatives) including the front-to-b ack of how they're traded, booked and risk managed.
- Familiarity with the role of key bank functions including Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control, Treasury and Compliance.
- Knowledge of new regulatory developments impacting banking clients and impacting trading businesses.
- Practical understanding of the three lines of defence' model.
- Broad range of banking engagements.
- Experiences of financial products and front-to-back controls, through working in a Front Office, Risk, Compliance, Change, Control or consulting environment.
- Risk management experiences within a banking, market infrastructure and/or asset management organisations (Advantage).
- Experiences of regulation impacting banks trading functions - MiFID II, EU BMR, SMCR, MAR.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of regulation impacting banks trading functions - Mifid II, EU BMR, SMCR, MAR.
- Strong project management skills.