Conduct Advisory, Rates
- In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Oct 17 2017-10-14
This is an excellent opportunity to provide Conduct Advisory coverage of the Flow Rates trading and sales business within NatWest Markets
The BusinessWe're looking for a Conduct Advisory professional to join us in London
- This is an excellent opportunity to provide Conduct Advisory coverage of the Flow Rates trading and sales business within NatWest Markets (NWM)
- You’ll play a leading role in ensuring that the team delivers a high standard of compliance advice and support across all businesses covered
- We'll look to you to develop a strong understanding of the business, and to proactively guide and lead the business on conduct and compliance matters
- We believe that flexible working can make a real difference to your wellbeing and professional development, which is why we offer a range of flexible working arrangements
What you'll do
This role will see you joining the Currencies and Flow Rates team within our Conduct Advisory function, responsible for providing compliance coverage to the trading and investment banking businesses of NWM. Your primary focus will be on the Flow Rates business but you'll also collaborate with the wider team on a variety of activities.
You'll be responsible for providing compliance support to the Flow Rates business. This will involve advising trading and sales staff, and senior management, on regulatory compliance and conduct standards such as those that relate to the treatment of clients, and to behaviour in financial markets.
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, it's essential that you have fixed income advisory compliance experience.
You'll also need:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to convey complex issues and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong people skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in teams and on complex programmes
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and conduct matters, with a strong desire to learn more
- To be a self-starter
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our http://jobs.rbs.com/pages/reward-and-benefits reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - http://jobs.rbs.com/pages/flexible-working find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.