My client a leading independent broker providing trading services is seeking an analytical individual who has good attention to detail to join their team as a Client On-Boarding Officer. Bilingual candidates - desirable
▪ Assist in the process of opening new accounts
▪ Assist in the process of opening corporate accounts in line with account opening procedure;
▪ Liaise with client services to obtain missing or additional documentation, and, where necessary doing so in a second language;
▪ Ensure all processes and checks are done in line with the current regulation and internal policies and procedures;
▪ Liaise with the other departments regarding any account applications queries;
▪ Update internal systems as per procedure;
▪ Deal with any queries from Client Services relating to new accounts;
▪ Liaise with Compliance regarding any red flags, inconsistencies, any suspected fraudulent activity;
▪ Be fully aware and up to date with FCA regulations regarding account opening and AML requirements;
▪ Any ad hoc duties as required by the manager and business needs
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: