Compliance Training Officer
London, England, United Kingdom
My client, a global Top Tier Bank, is looking for a Compliance Training Officer based in London. The role reports to the Head of Compliance Training and covers all lines of business.
The key purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Compliance Training programme and all communications (i.e. MI reports for senior management or e-learning materials for the business). The role will also involve oversight of the offshore team and close interaction with the business and Compliance teams in the UK and European cities.
- Creating compliance training face-to-face and via e-learning materials on key regulatory issues
- Producing MI reports for the business and senior management, and maintaining the MI data using Tableau
- Developing training videos, apps etc. and ensuring all communications regarding training are managed correctly
- Covering regulatory examinations for the applicable staff and assisting with action plans for various remediation pieces
- Around 1 – 2 years’ experience in Banking would be preferable (but can come from a technology background)
- Must be educated to at least undergraduate degree level; Masters or above would be advantageous
- Must be proficient with technology and comfortable with IT packages such as MS Excel, PowerPoint etc. and digital communication tools
- Statistically adept with an ability to work with large volumes of data and excellent report-writing skills
- Confident and interpersonal with strong communication skills in order to provide face-to-face training