Managing Director & Founding Partner
An Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Surveillance Analyst to join their team in a broad and varied role. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of Bloomberg including their BTCA system ideally.
- Carry out Market Abuse Monitoring utilising the Bloomberg BTCA system.
- Update relevant policies & procedures in relation to Market Abuse.
- Perform manual derivatives monitoring.
- Implement changes to the monitoring process, enhancing the current process.
- Collate & distribute relevant MI on a month basis.
- Ad hoc projects, as and when required.
- At least 5 years Compliance experience within a similar Surveillance role working for an Investment Bank.
- Experience of Bloomberg BTCA, preferable
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting, preferable.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to assess & investigate is key.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.