Our client is one of Europe’s largest fund managers focusing exclusively on investment in clean energy infrastructure.
- Provide business Compliance and MLRO point of contact, reporting back to the clients management and the Head of Compliance & Operational Risk, Europe & APAC;
- Ensure the business implements the clients policies and procedures to meet its regulatory obligations and enhance its conduct risk culture in line with the clients wider group
- To contribute to compliance and other reports when required ensuring that appropriate reporting is carried out in accordance with the FCA requirements;
- Provide the business timely regulatory advice particularly in relation to MiFID II, AIFMD and Financial Crime requirements applicable for an Infrastructure investment manager; and
- Undertake effective compliance monitoring in accordance with Compliance expectations and identified risks
- Extensive compliance knowledge gained from reputable investment management companies;
- Experience in a global organisation is advantageous;
- Substantial experience of investment management Compliance within the Financial Services Industry
- Preferably degree educated or equivalent;
- The candidate will also take a keen interest in regulatory developments particularly those that impact clients;
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements and principles especially, but not limited to, those set by the Financial Conduct Authority;
- Good MiFID II and AIFMD knowledge.