We are recruiting for a rapidly growing fintech company who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join the business in a broad & varied role. An exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to make the next step up in their career with the potential for this position to be managing a team within a short period of time.
- Providing advice across the whole business regarding applicable laws, rules, regulations and the firms policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and advising on new business initiatives and transactions.
- Overseeing and supporting the business with compliance and regulatory change projects.
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures resulting from regulatory changes.
- Drafting and issuing of anti-financial crime policies and procedures.
- Deputising for the MLRO, as and when required.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes in the UK & overseas.
- Delivering face to face regulatory training to all members of the firm.
- At least 5 years Compliance experience within a similar FX business.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of relevant regulation including Market Abuse & MiFID II
- Degree educated.
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.