Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and Legal Firms; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an energy broking firm that is looking to hire a compliance officer for its London office.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for all compliance and regulatory matters with the group.
- Dealing with regulatory inquiries from NFA, FCA, CFTC, in addition to other foreign regulators.
- Drafting and implementing the firm’s policies.
- Training and development of employees on compliance matters.
- Reports into the CFO.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a broad ranging compliance position.
- Bachelor’s Degree (legal, finance or business related).
- Experience of dealing with the NFA, FCA, and CFTC.
- Prior experience of working at a brokerage or trading house.
- Located in London.