- Highly competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Part time
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Boutique investment firm based in the heart of the West End is seeking to engage an interim Compliance on a part-time basis.
This role covers a broad range of responsbilities and whilst the successful candidate will have teh full support of the business, it is a standalone role.
Key skills experience required:
- Proven UK financial services compliance experience
- Have been registered as CF10 & 11 in a similar firm or have operated at a similar level
- Experience of operating in a smaller firm in a standalone capacity
- Detailed working knowledge of Lux SICAV fund structures; knowledge of other fund structures and fund formation a plus
- Knowledge of DFSA regs (preferred)
- Ability to understand compliance in other jurisdictions, usually with the guidance of external counsel or advisors
- Responsible for preparation of all compliance reporting
- Ability to interact and effectively present at Board level
- Responsible for the production and presentation of reporting as required for Board meetings of both UK and Lux entities
The role is likely to require a time commitment of 1 - 2 days per week, although some flexibility may be required depending on peaks in workload.