A global investment management firm are looking to hire an Assistant Compliance Manager into their thematic monitoring compliance team. The role covers both private and public markets.
- Support the development of a risk based compliance monitoring programme
- Execute thematic reviews and develop test plans
- Identification of risk issues and make recommendations to the business where necessary
Successful candidates will have:
- Compliance monitoring experience, specifically thematic reviews
- Good knowledge and practical understanding of the FCA handbook
- Experience of a wide range of investment products including but not limited to (Equities, Fixed Income, Real Estate, Debt and Derivatives) (preferable)