Managing Director & Founding Partner
A leading Payment Services business is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their London office to take responsibility of a wide range of compliance duties, including regulatory liaison with relevant regulators.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of the Compliance and Risk assessment framework for the London office.
- Design and delivery of risk and compliance frameworks.
- Assist in the deployment and operation of the Bank's Compliance program including but not exclusively regulatory change, risk and compliance assessments.
- Act as designated point of contact with local regulatory bodies.
- Facilitate, participate and consult in the execution of the Second Line of Defence assurance and monitoring programs.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to staff across the business.
- Preparation and delivery of Compliance reports.
- Monitoring developments on local legal/regulatory websites for potential regulatory compliance obligations/issues.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- At least 5 years Compliance experience working within a similar Payment Services firm.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations including PSD 2, MiFID II & CASS.
- Degree educated, ideally within Law, Business or Finance.
- Essential this individual has excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.