MERJE are working with a prestigious Asset Manager in London and following a restructure within their Compliance Advisory team a fantastic opportunity has come up for a dedicated Regulatory specialist. They have enjoyed steady growth over the last 10 years and would present a highly nurturing environment to develop your career further. For this critical hire, they are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of various regulatory trade reporting regimes such as MiFIR, EMIR and SFTR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Senior Compliance Manager with providing consultative support and advice to the firm’s Investments business.
- Utilize expert knowledge of regulatory requirements to inspect, analyse, review and advise on matters relating to regulatory reporting (i.e. MIFIR, EMIR, SFTR, etc.).
- Act as a regulatory trade reporting SME ensuring that the Compliance team is cross trained on the various regimes, builds out and maintains training materials.
- Leading, and or assisting Compliance Managers and Attorneys within Legal department in the EMEA region, with regulatory change projects
- Assist the Senior Compliance Manager with providing consultative support and advice to the firm’s Investment Operations Regulatory Trade Reporting team
- Lead, deliver and drive projects around regulatory trade reporting
- Strong capability in the areas of regulatory trade reporting, specifically covering MIFID, EMIR and SFTR
- Will consider someone from either an Asset Management or Banking background
- Knowledge of FCA/UK regulatory framework with direct relevant experience
- A team-worker who must be able to build working relationships and interact with a diverse group of internal and external contacts
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders across the business
- Project management capabilities would be advantageous
- Good derivatives knowledge is desirable