Compliance Manager – Private Equity firm, London
- £85,000 - £100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- PSD London
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
Compliance Manager required for a Private Equity firm
Our client is a well-established fund administration business within the Pan European PE market. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Compliance Manager to join the London office. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Compliance and Risk, key responsibilities will involve:
• Producing necessary reports relating to AML Risk, AML Regulation and AML Compliance as required.
• Ensuring filing of all necessary forms / submissions on time to the regulator and other bodies to ensure that the Company does not breach any legal or regulatory requirement.
• Keeping abreast on all relevant legal and regulatory changes relevant to the business.
• Producing guidance on technical legal or regulatory changes to the AML Team / Board(s) as required.
• Where the Group provides AML/CFT / Sanctions/compliance services to clients, ensuring that the Company complies with reporting and monitoring requirements and meets the filling deadlines.
• Continued training on AML/CFT as fits the permissions and regulatory responsibilities for all management and staff
• Active leadership in the development and promotion of Compliance Services in the target client market.
• Developing and delivering RMS offering suitable to specific client market.
• Developing a practice and effective area of subject matter expertise in support of both the Group and its client service development processes.
Ideally, the client is looking for a candidate with good experience within Private Equity, who has the attributes below:
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management at all levels.
• The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML/CFT and Sanctions related issues.
• Self-starting and capable of working on own autonomy
• Five years plus hands-on experience executing projects in complex environments.
• Strong inter-personal skills & technical experience gained within compliance & risk project delivery.
• A proven “problem solver” who can work with ambiguity and is resourceful to find solutions, thinking creatively and delivering pragmatic solutions.
• AML and other relevant update / skills courses as required.
• Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.