A unique and very exciting compliance opportunity has arisen at a top tier global hedge fund. The firm is highly reputable and has a solid, established compliance team which handles global compliance issues.
The role will allow you exposure to a wide range of asset classes and fund structures.
The role will be broad and varied including:
- Providing assistance and support to the business on a day to day basis;
- Implementation of the risk based monitoring programme;
- Reviewing marketing material;
- Conducting compliance related training;
- Assisting with the oversight of personal account dealing and gifts policies;
- Preparing and submitting global position disclosures;
- Identifying and dealing with individual approved persons registrations.
Skill Set Required:
- This role is ideally suited to a graduate in their first compliance role, looking for their next challenge.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years experience is required, gained working for an asset manager of hedge fund in a Compliance role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comes across credibly and professionally.
- Understanding of the hedge fund industry.
- Strong team player.
To apply, or to discuss in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com