Compliance Executive – Entrepreneurial, Expanding Credit Lender supporting the Sport, Music and Lifestyle industry.
- £40 000 - £50 000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
This is a brand new generalist compliance role with the broadest of remits.
You will be working for an ambitious business which in the last two years has already become the market leader in the UK.
You’ll be interacting daily with stakeholders at all levels including the founding partners, the COO and CFO.
In addition you will be working closely with the in-house legal team so a legal background is a distinct advantage when combined with solid compliance training.
Duties will include (and not limited to):
• Establishing and maintaining a Compliance Monitoring Programme
• KYC including onboarding prestigious and often famous clients
• Taking ownership of regulatory matters in respect to the FCA with special emphasis on MiFID II
• Owning and monitoring the gifts and hospitality registers including advising key stakeholders on policies and procedures
• Any ad-hoc Compliance related duties which occur on an ongoing basis
• Assisting the General Council and in-house legal team as and when required.