Leading the regional Compliance assurance program you will shape the regional agenda and execute risk assessment and assurance of all Financial Crime, Regulatory & Risk entities.
- Travel will not exceed 20% though, understanding the operations 3 main hubs will be required
- Own the Compliance/Financial Crime assurance process, planing, executing, defining and focusing on key risk areas.
- Driving/contributing to the annual assurance/audit plan
- Supervise/lead other staff as applicable
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to Degree level, hold a relevant accounting, bankig, audit qualification
- Be fluent English & French
- Working knowledge of French banking regulations