Recruitment Business Partner
Bovill is an independent, specialist financial services regulatory consultancy with a global offering. Our Prudential Practice is looking for a highly motivated, proactive yet disciplined compliance associate to provide high quality, advice to our clients.
Bovill specialises in helping clients solve difficult and interesting problems, so we look for people who thrive on intellectual challenge, can roll up their sleeves to delve into issues and get satisfaction from helping clients, conduct a thorough analysis of a problem and translate that into practical advice.
Some of the areas you can expect to assist clients in include:
- Advise and support clients on a wide range of regulatory compliance matters which may include:
- Assisting with prudential reviews
- GABRIEL reporting
- Preparation and review of AIFMD Annex 4 returns
- Support CASS audits
- Assisting with authorisations
- Responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries
- Developing training materials and assisting in delivering training sessions
- Actively partner with global sector teams to support and deliver on shared projects and responsibilities, where required
- Arrange and help prepare for client meetings
- Conduct research and assist colleagues with preparing templates and other technical material on topics of interest
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years demonstrable compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator, with excellent experience and understanding of PRA and FCA regulations.
- Strong grasp of financial services legislation and rulebooks including some or all of: CRR, CRD IV, FCA Handbook, GENPRU, BIPRU, IFPRU, AIFMD Annex 4, CASS
- A degree in a relevant subject and be prepared to work towards or already hold a professional financial services qualification.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and high attention-to-detail are paramount
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and engagements while meeting tight deadlines
- A passion for solving interesting problems and have an interest in learning how to manage relationships with clients and the wider team.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, stimulating environment
- Strong career development support – mentoring, coaching, relevant training and development – to enable your progression to consultant
- The opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, our team of regulatory experts who are truly committed to assisting your development
- A small informal company environment with minimal bureaucracy
- A competitive salary, performance-related discretionary bonus, and generous flexible benefits package