Compliance Associate - Payments Provider
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a compliance associate with focus on payments to work in a City based challenger bank. The role is within a payments operations team and the right candidate will be involved in a variety of compliance analyst duties.
- To assist with the implementation of the compliance framework and strategy for bank's payment services.
- To assist in the AML related compliance monitoring and risk assessment of prospective/existing clients.
- Conduct anti-money laundering investigations and drafting SARs to MLRO.
- Ongoing monitoring including transaction monitoring and identification and reporting of suspicious activity.
- Conduct client due diligence and enhanced due diligence.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and industry developments and provide suggestions for improvements to compliance policies and procedures.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries relating to payments services.
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 2 year experience in financial crime within payments industry.
- Knowledge of UK regulatory framework, regulations and guidance (including PRA and FCA rule-books).
- Knowledge and able to use AML/KYC systems and controls.
- Experience in risk assessment of other payment institutions.